Friday 15 August 2008

Yummy - Salsa with a Rohloff




At last I have my new bike - a Salsa El Mariachi rigid steel 29er fitted with a Rohloff Speedhub. After about 6 weeks of holidays, sickness and endless disruptions I am back on track with my riding and with a new bike comes renewed enthusiasm. I picked up the bike this afternoon from For the Riders at Annerley who did a great job at putting together my new bike. They also did me a great deal which could not be matched by any other LBS. Now with spring just around the corner I expect to be out earlier and a lot more often. I have heard so many good reports about the Rohloff Speedhub so I have high expectations with my choice - only time will tell.

3 comments:

  1. That looks super sweet!!!!!!! The red looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wezzy lives!!!

    been missing our Tuesday morning rides mate. new bike looks sweet as, will be weird seeing you change gear again after so long on the SS.

    Cant make this Tuesday but will get in touch for the following week.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear MR Wezzy Sir, Can you please give us an update on your roloff wheel, and the new bike?

    Please please please....

    ReplyDelete