Friday 20 June 2008

My Heart's Not in it at the moment ?

What? Please explain.................

Monday 9th June I awoke at about 9.30pm to find I was having serious heart palpitations - no I wasn't dreaming I was racing Rhino up to Mt. Nebo. Subsequently I ended up in hospital and have undergone a series of tests but at this stage inclusive. The stress ECG was like like going up Camp Mountain the short way. So I am still here but not on the bike until it comes good. Still having a bit of tachycardia(palpitations) at the moment but Tuesday 24th I am having a stress echocardiogram and paying $500 for the privilege. I reckon it's my tyre pressure - I think I will lower the pressure.

3 comments:

  1. Go easy Wezzy. Enjoy the time away from it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first the epic, then the foot, then the heart .... hopefully that's the end of the bad luck.

    Heal well big chief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the worn chain rings I tell you Wezzy!! Completely know where your at mate, just shout out when you want to do some more crazy early Kara action!

    ReplyDelete